View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:43 AM

Geosmores has disabled reputation
On the topic of local mega stores, Heroscape, and new product.

I shop almost daily at a local super target very near my house, and always go thru the toy/game section looking for new stuff.

Last Thursday June 28th two new complete sets of Wave 5 showed up on the shelf. But no other product movement was seen. On Sunday July 1st, all but one of the wave five boosters had been sold. Today Monday July 2nd all of the wave five had been bought (gone), and was replaced with 4 complete sets of Wave 6. Also the selves had been rearranged for some open space next to the existing Heroscape product. I asked one of the stockers who was in the area about it. She told me that there was some new product coming into the store today to go there, but was not sure what it was. She was just making room for the afternoon/night stockers.

So does this mean anything in relation to Wave 7 and/or Marvelscape, I am not sure. The new product could be not related to Heroscape or it could be restock of the road, tundra and castle product which this target has been out of for the last month.

I guess I will find out Tuesday.