View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If this means a full-on reboot, then I'm not into it. But if it means Tom Holland is sticking around and the next movie won't be about Iron Man and there's a good chance Venom will be there, sign me up.
It probably means, at minimum, no more crossovers and a completely new creative team who'll screw it up again like they did with Amazing.
I'm honestly not sure how they can get out of making it a full-on reboot, given their Spider-Man's massive ties with the MCU at large now.
Sure, but I think most of those played out in non-Spider-man movies. In his own he's been most connected to Tony, Happy, and SHIELD. Set him up in his neighborhood and I think you could easily avoid all those connections without disrupting the storyline a bit.

That said, I fear a reboot would be more likely and that sucks as Tom Holland is the best Spidey by far, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 21st, 2019 at 04:18 PM.