View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2019, 12:13 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Pod 0 - Design

Don’t most commander figures have “Instead of taking a turn” wording though? I realize the hive doesn’t, but that unit gets the benefit of bringing back felled marros anyway. I like the idea of allowing both wounds and OHKO’s from Dying Lights, as official Scape commonly included units who lived and died by the d20.

For To Their Rest, the power could just be something simple like +1 attack vs wounded heroes or something. It would be both flavorful and give their owner a practical reason to use them as the sharks they ultimately are.

Oh, and I think Jandar is a great choice for them. Not all ghosts have to be evil, after all.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.