View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Never really knowing the character too well, I always felt like Black Panther was more than a suit.

The female characters had no suit, no powers, only their training and a spear as their high tech. Now that is awesome.
I would have preferred a movie just about them or at least they should have given them a side mission they could kick ass on to break up the lulls.

I agree with your list YK. Ant-Man would be on top of the second tier for me, I really enjoyed that one. Strange and Panther both suffered from me having too high of expectations. I enjoyed Strange much more the second time when I did not expect it to be great, so that may happen with Panther.