View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:09 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Executioner 616

Figures can be broken on a number of different levels, of course.

Units that come to mind that are broken in the sense that a.) they're used all the time because of their abilities and b.) match up well with pretty much everything:

-Hydra
-4th Mass
-Raelin RotV
-Deathreavers
-Marro Warriors
-Isamu

I'd put the Executioner on a level below these units. As in, if customs were more commonplace, this figure would be used quite a bit more often than others for the same price because he abuses one of the most easy to use and "broken" squads in the game (Deathreavers) and other extremely viable squads (Blasts/Glads).

Although, as an addendum, I will say that for a dying game such as Heroscape, I'm honestly taken by surprise at the hostility towards a guy saying a unit seems very good and stating his reasons for why. I'm not taking jabs at anyone, and I'm not even offering other suggestions because, honestly, I'm not sure myself other than maybe raising his price. Is he a cool concept? Hell yeah. But jeez, all this has really encouraged me to do is not give my opinions on figures anymore on these forums.