View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2021, 01:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kozil

The issue is that the entire chain of clauses you are looking at it all dependent on "After attacking with Kozil". The lack of a comma makes it clearer that it's all one dependent condition that triggers in that time frame. I guess it's clear either way but it really starts to feel like a run-on.

If I were going to adjust it, I'd back out to the originating clause and go with:
After Kozil attacks a small or medium figure, if Kozil rolled at least 1 skull and is still adjacent to that figure,
This packages it in a way that avoids the double "and" while still making all the conditions intuitively point to the timing window.