View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to the Engineers of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I would think we would want all of the discussion/development for a particular piece (or set of pieces) in one thread, and then after it's finalized create a brand-new thread for the Blueprint (so it isn't cluttered by endless pages of development details).
That sounds fine. We should make a workshop thread for this. It is nice to be able to find all the seriously fleshed out designs in their own place but whichever way works best without cluttering up things would be a good route. We still need an author to put together our rules and procedures thread as well as a thread we can put and discuss our serious ideas for pieces that will be done. I envision it in three steps. Brainstorming thread, workshop thread, individual blueprint thread for each pieces journey. Whether the blueprint thread is the final place or the design place into final place , I don’t mind, as long as the process works well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo