Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: X-Wing

Any of you guys 3d printed additional ships for your fleets. I have bought 1 of each of the rebel and imperial smaller ships for each faction up to at least wave 5 or 6 and have seen a bunch of 3d print files on thingiverse for stands, ships, and pilot bases, along with some other neat things such as gun turrets, at at's, at-st's, snowspeeders, etc. Each of those ships comes with a handful of different pilot cards and placards so if you have one of each you could easily make more ships to use with the extra pilot cards and placards.. I plan on doing this a bit once I get my 3d printer off kickstarter. On the note of the cheater. I guess some people just have to try to win that badly. He probably cheats all the time so being on camera was probably new to him.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo