View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2014, 01:23 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

It is always nice to hear you speak of your dad, @Dad_Scaper . Good times.

We just got done with our maiden voyage of the Black Fleet. Good fun, but it may have a runaway problem, especially if everyone only cares about you(me) not winning and not so much who else wins. I am always the target now. Stephen Universe ended up winning with RoboMike (Funny story, see below) constantly sabotaging me and inadvertently (I hope) helping SU since he went immediately after. I can't wait to play this with my family.

How RoboMike got his name: Mike has a severe inability to program robots. Basically all of our games of any game now have a random player that just kills himself.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; September 23rd, 2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Cleaning up