View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: NUN's Somewhat Competitive Maps (Some VS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
You might consider moving the bushes that are between the glyphs and the top level plates. Those areas will probably see enough action as it is (thanks to those two attractive features). If they're brought in a bit they'd better serve to protect armies trying to move from one area to another.
Im not sure where I would put those bushes. With or without the bushes, those heights will be camped. The bad thing is if I move them in people might set up a 4th pod on the 2 height directly in front of the start zone.
The red spaces would cover a lot of valuable terrain for moving across the map (especially from hill to hill for assaulting entrenched positions) without protecting the key campsites.

Quote:
I appreciate input from a seasoned map maker, thanks.
Overly opinionated=/=seasoned. But always glad to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Added HW&DW3.
Throw a VS image up for me to use and I'll add it to the family tree.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)