View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2007, 08:07 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
But remember, if the 4th Mass are in range of the Zettians and DW9K, they're also in range of the shock troops. I'll give the 4th Mass one round of shots at my soulborgs if it means the Marrden Hounds get to rush up and engage a bunch of them.

Me-Burq-Sa is the one unit with a defense bypassing ability that I forgot - he'a a viable counter and I'll add him to the list, good call. However, he as well can be immediately engaged by a Hound, Deathstalker, what have you. Also, I don't think he would last all that long against the Zettians by himself either, unless he manages to hit Paralyzing Stare.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57