View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:23 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Blazing Firecats) - Design

I like the ideas tossed around here so far! Here's something else, just for consideration:

BLAZING FIRECATS
1 Life
6 Move
1 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense

Dying Flame
The Blazing Firecats start the game with four Flaming counters on their army card. The Blazing Firecats get +1 Attack and Defense for every Flaming counter on their card. After taking a turn with the Blazing Firecats and after the end of every round, remove a Flaming counter from their army card.

The Flame Rekindled
At the start of every round, before rolling for initiative, you may roll the d20. If you roll a ?15? or higher, you may place up to four flaming counters on this card. This card can hold a maximum of four flaming counters.

The specific mechanics could be fine tuned, but I think the general concept could be fun. The closest comparison I think would be the Anubians. Maybe too high variance, but that also feels kinda appropriate for a fire based squad.