View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2021, 12:18 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 1 Until 1/24

I won my game with @DomPredator77 in what was a super close game.

I grouped all my figures around Lodin, parking one Grax on Lodin and threatening to repeatedly suicide with the other one. This forced Dom to engage with my line of Sentinels with Lilja and the GIE. Lilja was only able to kill one of the three Sentinels engaging her before she died, but then she rolled 2/2 skulls with her dying shards to kill the two Sentinels left engaging her. GIE died after killing a Sentinel before he died to multiple Sentinel attacks from height, and Boreos was able to kill another one. However, a lucky 5 skull roll from a Grax against Boreos killed the wind elemental, and Talingul played a long game of chase and run against Concan, the Grax, and the one remaining Sentinel. With some lucky rolls Talingul was able to kill the Grax trying to corner him, which left me with just Concan and the Sentinel. Eventually Concan was able to catch Talingul, and finally killed him with just 1 life remaining.

Very tight and very fun finish!