View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2019, 12:58 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Blazing Firecats) - Design

I've updated the OP. The version I chose is the one that I feel most addresses everyone's preferences here. It's also the simplest, most streamlined version--no way of regaining markers, no added conditions on Inflame beyond using the markers for a buff, and standard lava resistant instead of heat absorption. I kept Extinguish on the card as I feel confident that testing will show it to be not a particularly oppressive downside.

That said, I do want to take a beat and hear from the other pod members to make sure we're okay with the current setup. If I've left something on the cutting room floor that you want to fight for, now's the time for it.