View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

More range options based on recent discussion. To minimize the number of screenshots I put 3 candidate range icons on each card. (And like last time, ignore the rest of the card--species and points and such are going to be adjusted, but aren't on these screenshots). There are crosshairs, a bullseye target, and throwing stars.

I've given up on helmet for defense. Using the 'scape skull & shield is where it is at!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; February 16th, 2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: typo