View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Conan

Comparing it with the original version of Expert Climbing, I can't see how. '...elevation changes of up to two levels count as one space' is the original version of Expert Climbing. '...elevation changes of one level count as one space' is the original Cimmerian Climbing. Expert Climbing was always ruled as acting the way it's presently worded, even if it was originally unclear, the present wording being:

EXPERT CLIMBING
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Black Cat, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Black Cat's height of 5 when climbing. Black Cat never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

So, Expert Climbing was never meant to just count elevation changes of two - it helps for larger ones too. Cimmerian Climbing is worded, at present, the exact same way Expert Climbing was, and yet I'm reading the power incorrectly by thinking it would work the same way?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================