View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2015, 03:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Heh, yeah, I just knew he would not get offended.
And I did not want to stink solo.
Oh I got it...I was merely piling on you.

Honestly if you'd truly stunk you wouldn't be where you are. Also I was still hoarding all my stuff back then and not taking it public...It took you, YK and Karat to prod me into submission. It's always the first one that's hard. It took me what 2.5 years of being in C3G to submit my first Public Design and for most of that time I had access to the outer sanctum so I could see how the process worked. Without seeing the cooperation behind the scenes I don't know if I could have done it.

Long story short...even with your stinky-ness you had an impact here...and most people know Firestorm would still be a note on my computer if not for you.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.