View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GenCon Downtown Hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Has anyone used a hotel rewards program for getting a downtown hotel for GenCon? If so, what hotel chain did you use? Did you experience any problems with using reward points during GenCon?
You can, but remember not all reward programs are equal. No let me rephrase that not all points levels are equal. You might have to be at a certain point level to get around "black out" dates.

Also no Hotel is truly sold out right away. I use ConCur to book corp travel when I am traveling on behalf of one of my clients. I was able to see rooms still at the Hilton. Granted they were $495 a night.

Best of luck

GAME OVER Moon Pie!