View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

I will talk with the other judges, but I honestly don't see this rule changing (maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see it).

For those unconcerned with aesthetics, the FotA is a great stand in for the Road Expansion--just use the walls for trees. There are a number of maps you can make with this substitution.

However, I believe the intent of the BoV (established before I joined, but I support it) is to create maps that follow all rules and guidelines for terrain, creating near-official maps that are highly playable, as well as attractive.

I do, of course, encourage those who want to test and play on maps with untopped castle walls to do so. As has been said, the BoV is not the only source for maps, just (I believe) an excellent source for the kinds of maps we focus on providing.

EDIT: I also finally got the updated lists that UtahScott did for us linked to the first page (second post). Thank you, again, for all your work on that UtahScott!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; February 27th, 2011 at 10:38 AM.