View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: New Year's Custom Competition - Enter by Jan. 13!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I didn't get a notification for this, even though it looks like I was tagged in the OP. Sometimes copy and paste wrecks the tagging system.

Just me?

Yeah, I never received the tag notification either but I see my name up their. Saw the contest on the front page just today. I do think the copy and paste method is the culprit, I've felt that was the cause before when notifications I copy and pasted for C3G votes didn't seem to trigger. I started copy and pasting the previous voting list, going through and deleting the @ symbol before each name and then putting it back in. haven't had to do that in a while now as we changed up our voting process, but I think I also unlinked each name too before adding in the new @ symbol. Not too much work to do when only facing 5-6 names on a list but here it would be a lot of work. So I'd just consider posting a link to the new contest in the previous contests' thread. Then anyone who posted in the last contest thread should see that thread get bumped and see the new contest link.