View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2009, 07:24 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Starman
COSMIC ROD: When does the effect on SPK take place? Is when she is attacked by Starman, when Starman is on the field, or when Starman is controlled by the same player?

ENERGY BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK: I think this should read like DW9k's Explosion Special Attack -
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Energy Blast Special Attack. Starman only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Starman can be affected by his own Energy Blast Special Attack.

I also think for a range of 6 & attack of 4 he probably should cost a little bit more. Probably 140-150.

As a bit of a nitpic IMO the targeting figure is too large.

Hope some of this is useful.

Cheers
Sorry about the SSK confusion. Starman Gave his Cosmic Rod to SSK. I figured out the SSK first and just did not update the text when I made up Starman.

And Thanks for the DW9K thought. The ability started out varied and more complicated as I simplified it I did not realise I came so close to an already existant special abiltiy.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE