View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Map Thread - Gauntlet 5.0 - 3/3/2017

New version of Gauntlet:

Gauntlet 5.0
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 VW, 1 TT, 1 TJ

The power glyphs are now officially Attack +1, Move +2, and C3V's Freeze (represented by a random glyph). The treasure glyphs are also set to C3V's Lava Resistance (represented by Glyphs of Brandar). I have yet to see it in the games I've played so far but the idea is (and hopefully it happens sometime) one game has a pivotal fight between two Heroes with the lava resistance glyph.

Speaking of lava, the lava section got a big boost with this version (besides the T-Glyphs). It's much cleaner and easier to get on and off of the lava (using the rock as a safe zone). The highest level is also a level lower now.

EDIT: Also an update on Sabertooth Jungle:

Sabertooth Jungle 4.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 TT, 1 TJ

Special Build Instructions (also stated at the bottom of the .pdf):
- All of the Outcrop bases are used as Shadow hexes (no Outcrops)
- 4 of the 6 1-hex Glacier Mountain bases are used as Ice hexes (no Glacier Mountains)

Last edited by Sheep; March 26th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.