View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:05 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Map Thread - Gauntlet - 2/11/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
You should have entered this in the Wilds of Valhalla contest! Looks really fun, honestly. I think it's too hard for melee figures to move laterally, but the three zones look balanced at a first look, so nice work on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScape View Post
Great job! Looks great. I want to build it! Too bad I don't have Volcarren wasteland. Or Thaelenk Tundra. Or anything but RoTV...
Thank you both for the feedback! I tinkered around with it some more yesterday after I posted and tonight... I've got a flip-flopped Tundra area, remodeled lower layers, and 4 possible setups for the Jungle glyph. Here are those four setups:

2.0 - Original glyph setup but this shows the new Tundra area

As you can see I also changed the ruin placement. I'm not really sure what to do with them. Suggestions? Also, I'm thinking C3V's Glyph of Frosa (Freeze) on the lava side and the Glyph of Valda (Move +2) on the Jungle side would be great glyph suggestions. Thoughts on recommended glyphs or just a typical random pool?

EDIT: Forgot to put the T-Glyphs back in after I remodeled the Tundra... They go on the rock hex on each side.