View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2010, 01:05 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-nominations and discussion

ALERT - random KC theoryscape ramblings about proposed figures coming!

Asmodeus - I actually like the look, feel and power level of this guy. When compared to Me-Burq-Sa, I don't think he's much stronger, if at all. He doesn't have range (which greatly weakens his 2 special powers compared to MBS) and has pretty low survivability, but would be a fun and balanced figure, I think. I don't know that Arrow Gruts need all these new bonding heroes, though.

Blood Raptor - Again, not sure that the Arrow Gruts need any more, but I really like this guy, too. The wording on Pack Hunting needs work though ("the same figure" bugs me - maybe "the attacked figure?" I'd have to go look at the Grok Riders card as they have a similar mechanic). I don't think it's too powerful for the points, and I like that you can move 2 you didn't activate, since that gives me incentive to play more than one.

Gordyrr - This guy is broken at 145 Points. Straight up broken. He has a super Queglix Gun and Evil Eye Protection that works against any attack, plus he flies. No way.

Swarm Gruts - 10 figures for 50 Points, and they dodge start zone restrictions? Super broken. Even worse than Gordyrr.

Centaurions - These guys probably aren't too strong for their points, but I don't really see a practical use for them alongside Romans - there's just too many figures. I don't think they're broken, but I just don't really like them I guess...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57