View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
My idea was to have different designs based on the timeline. I've just finished season 3, and at this point I think it's possible for him to have 3 different designs. He feels like he's at a completely different power level each season. I have yet to read the manga, but from what I've read about it, the anime is pretty much the same.
Yeah, that approach seems solid. (Same with MrNobody's advice.)

The manga is pretty much the same as the anime. The anime skips a couple small scenes from the Manga and adds some original stuff like the movies & the filler episodes with Selkie. But those are so minor there are effectively no differences in the two mediums.