Thread: C3G CityScape
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

I wanted to bring this post over as Grish has been the biggest influence for me in taking on this project and I value his opinion highly.
Thank you Grishnahk for all the amazing additions you have made to this great game we all love.
Grish is the foundation on which on all 'Scape buildings are built.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post

Back when I first started creating and engineering a building, if I was faced with a decision about how to proceed, I always choose the easiest possible route (while making sure I didn't sacrifice quality and playability). Once finished I created step by step plans, listed all the materials, etc., all in an effort to make them as easy as I possibly could for someone else to printout and assemble. After all I've had great times gaming on them, and I really wanted others that enjoy that type of gaming experience to have them as well.

With that said I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Wow, your buildings look great, but I could never do that. I'm arts and crafts challenged." *

So be prepared, you won't solve this inertia problem, especially if your to be shared structures are too challenging to build.

With that said, if you're building these just for yourself then make your structures as complicated as you want. But if you are attempting to create buildings that are universally accepted (as if they were officially produced), and you want them built consistently across the board, you might be in trouble with complicated designs and ideas.

Anyway, just my simple word of advice to C3G. Take it for what it's worth.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey