View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2021, 03:52 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Scapemage

Took some time to trim down, so first I'll say I love any and all of the Beast Boys and his Dolphin form is certainly no exception. Echolocation is a nice touch.
Arkillo is an excellent foil to Kilowog and his card really brings all that out with a shine. I'm not sure I'd run Yellows without him. (Also shoutout to Indigo-1 and Saint Walker)
Lastly Aquaman (II) is epic, this is the Aquaman you can envision up there fighting with the gods and monsters! Definitely reflects the hardcore Aquaman I know from Injustice.

My two picks are also the two I feel are the most inventive.
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) - I love his character and the card really lets you feel like you're making the decisions in what he can do and how he reacts.
Ocean Master - I always thought it'd be cool to run a water army and this is the way to do that, I haven't played him yet, but I can only imagine how fun it is flooding the map.