Thread: Need a new game
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Need a new game

I've never played any game like zombicide until I played zombicide. Black plague is just a version of zombicide that is fantasy based instead of a more modern version where instead of blasting the zombies with guns you shoot them with spells, crossbows, and swords. I do like the rules updates in that one compared to regular zombicide even though I have all the content they came out with except their kickstarter exclusives. I do know this. From smaller kids to adults everyone that has played zombicide black plague that I know loves it. You pick up gear, you work together, and have a good time killing zombies with dice rolls. The game mechanics are not hard, and it is easy to teach. I do still have to reference abilities some times but that is because I have so much stuff for the games. Massive Darkness should have some of that type of gameplay with some altered mechanics and enemies to make a dungeon crawl type game. Another game I'm really liking lately is rum and bones 2nd tide. With the core box you can play up to 6 players in teams or there are some alternative variants where you battle each other in a battle royale. Overall its a great game with fairly simple mechanics, short set up time and a great theme. (think disney pirates movies) Ships clashing together and boarding. I have so much stuff for the game that I shall probably never get bored of it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo