View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: capsocrates' maps - Reset and Helplessness Blues -5/1/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Having the highest point be only 1 hex can be fine (denies it to powerful units like Q9, Nilf, Braxas, etc.). My concern stems from the fact that Raelin can get there in a single OM and it overlooks some very desirable real estate. Moving it just one space over, so that it's 7 flying spaces, will make a huge difference.
That's a good idea. I was going to remove it altogether but I like that idea better. I might even make it 8 spaces--push it all the way back and maybe try to get some use out of that corner.

This is still in its formative stages, but as an idea, what do you think of this, or something like it? I'll need to make it bigger, I think.

Pocket Full of Posies
Spoiler Alert!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV