View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2019, 08:02 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I don't have a problem privately enjoying art made by bad people. Like, it turned out the author of Rurouni Kenshin is a pedophile, but I already bought the books years ago, so... am I gonna throw them away? Nah. I'm just not going to buy anything else from him, as long as he's alive and can benefit from it.

Actively seeking out morally reprehensible people's work and paying them money for it, in a world where there's essentially endless art and entertainment being created by non-reprehensible people, is hard to justify.

Gary Glitter is probably (hopefully?) going to die in prison so I don't feel as bad as I would, say, going to see a Roman Polanski film. That dude is still living it up free and clear. But it's an ethical grey spot at bare minimum.