View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2019, 05:36 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
What maps are you currently playing on?

The goal of this thread is to be in the same vein as What Board Game Are You Currently Playing? and other popular threads similer to it. A place for casual discussions on what maps you're playing on. I hope this thread can breath more life into the cartography community and encourage map makers.

I just built Mountainside by @Cleon . I'm hoping to get a game in tomorrow with @Major Q23 . I also have a trophy map I made called Ozymandias set up. It's probably my favorite map I've ever built(not that that's saying much). I need to get around to posting it on hear.