View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:46 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

My surprisingly 'Scapelovin' granddaughter Taleetha's birthday is on February15, and we'll be going to visit and play some 'Scape that weekend. As I will be bringing the 'Scape, I need to come up with a small map/scenario and some figures. I can't remember the last time I built a map from a VS plan, but I'm thinking that one of Flash_19's maps might work. We generally used a snake draft, heroes only, but maybe some form of Take 2 can be constructed. If my Hosting can be on 2/8, we could play a Take 2 tournament with medieval units only. Each of us brings two 250 point armies, and the pairs of players draft from the 4 armies, each player ending up with a combined army of 500 points.

Joris, Take 2 was a GenCon event, and is currently popular on the tournament scene. The medieval limitation will help us come up with interesting figure combinations for Taleethascape.