View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2014, 12:02 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

MY FLGS finally got an OP kit for Dicemasters. Still bummed it was month 5 and we dont get to start from the beginning. Oh well. Still played 7 games tonight. I hadn't looked into the tournament software thats used thinking the owner of the FLGS wouldve known something. He knew nothing. So we had to just wing it since I couldnt give any info on what he was supposed to be doing. Again Oh well at least I still got 1 of the 3 Ironman cards. Not a card I really care to use but since I have a full AvX set I want to get all the OP cards. Next time I also plan on playing a more aggressive build. I was using my Xmen control deck and even though we could tell I would win the team just takes FOREVER to do it.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.