Thread: The Book of Mok
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:52 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Is there any mechanism for the gunners to get off his shoulders and back into play while he is still alive?
Nope, sadly.

There are a lot of cool things you could have done with this card (dwarves able to get off voluntarily or after Mok dies, starting the game with the dwarves already on the card, allowing figures at the proper height to kill dwarves even when engaged, etc) but these things would all have made a complex card even more complex. I think the current power set gives a good Heroscape interpretation of this awesome sculpt.
He is amazingly close to Zog. Lost an axe and a movement point, gained a ranged-attack-while engaged. All for 30 points less. It always bugged me that the dwarfs were stuck once they decided to climb aboard, though. Really glad he became "official", though. I've loved the sculpt since Zog hit the boards.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread