View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2012, 07:48 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What really grinds my gears.

You are talking about a handful of people spread around the world, you should be thanking them for having anything new to use. If they want to make more of the same, I would be happy to try them out. You ought to join in the process instead of criticizing it. You want it bad enough, put some time in. Research the character (if needed), take a shot at some stats, compare with similar figures and against common foes when possible, and submit your idea in the Public thread. You will get plenty of help from some very nice people. Of course, you have to be nice in return.