Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2021, 02:46 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Diplomacy

I don't think I just left any important conversations unanswered at any point, but sorry you felt that way. Regardless, not cool to just have stuff purposefully ignored and feel like one is playing a game for unclear reasons, but whatever.

I agree that I think I did fairly well given the position I wound up in. I do think it was fairly key for me to at least slow you down in the north and for me to help prop up Germany just a bit longer. Italy did well too to turn to the southern seas just in time. I think this was very close to being an England/France stomp, and I think it was largely Italy and myself that recognized and responded to that danger just quick enough to secure the stalemate line. It was unfortunate I think that part of securing that line came at the expense of solidifying my own position in the south, and that is where the tempo loss of 1901 really came to hurt.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX