View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2016, 01:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Sparkle's Selling March 2016 D&D, C3V, HoSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Any idea if these are the same scale as Imperial Assault? Mainly concerned with the size of the bases. I'd be strongly interested in most of the wave 1 IA figures (Chewie, Solo, Rebel Troopers, IG88, Leia, and of course, Stormtroopers.

I'm gonna do some research tonight, and if I can get them cheaper than the Ally packs, I'd be very interested.
The older starwars miniatures work great for imperial assault. I like using all these minis for imperial assault and Hoss. I also like using my imperial assault figures for Hoss. The trick with these is not to rebase them for the bigger heroscape bases as they don't fit on the squares for imperial assault. They still play great on the hexagons for heroscape though. I love using my minis for multiple games. I am just a bit puzzled as to why sparkle is clearly selling off all his HOSS. One doesn't simply stop loving starwars.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo