View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Transcendental Argument for the Existence of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I think people that want to, can choose to argue either case. There is no proof either way, mostly faith in their being a God, or faith in science.

I'm not on either side really. I don't claim one way or the other, because I don't know. I am not smart enough or interested enough in science to lean that way, and being raised Catholic until I went into the Marines, has turned me off to religion. Perhaps it was that religion in particular, but it made me wonder if it's purpose was more about controlling people than about teaching about God. I've also seen plenty of hypocrisy to disturb me, as well as violent clashes over the years based on religion.

So for me, I am more about a personal relationship than one that is forced through religion. I don't always have the blind faith, but I do sometimes. I know that doesn't make sense, but that's me, kind of wacky
I couldnt agree more here with you on this note.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo