View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2016, 01:17 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: JerseyScape - Flex Tourney Sunday, 9/11/16 Hamilton

@Man_At_Arms -Wow first post and you're already scheduling a tournament, BRAVO! Welcome to the HeroScapeRs' Forums. Are you new here or have you been "lurking" awhile? How many players do you anticipate might show up for this event? How many maps are you going to need and are you going to pick certain ones that you want to see on the tables?? I could built and transport several *IF* I decide to come.

@Dad_Scaper - thanks for the "tag," I don't usually check the indices for new threads. It's hard enough (time wise) just keeping up with entries to old conversations that have been "on-going" for months.

@TheEpicAlpaca - Hey TEA, how's your summer going? Glad to see that you are still checking these boards and hopefully still enjoying some 'Scape occasionally. You, me, and @BigBoa may be the last HS'ers in JurrZee ~~lol~~

I wish that this event were being held in Hamilton Township ( 20 miles from my house in Cape May County) instead of Hamilton Square/Circle in Mercer County (about 100 miles away) , but c'est la vie ... I've traveled farther than that to play me some 'Scape. There's nothing on my calendar yet for that date, so I will consider it. Maybe this will drag @fallow and @Northgate out of retirement. They both live a lot closer to Trenton than I do. Even @peteparkerh and @spidysox probably live closer to Trenton than me.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; August 26th, 2016 at 01:22 AM. Reason: frexed triprogamfikal errorrs