View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 12:32 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valkyrie - A HeroScape Fan Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
The fast pace is actually something I'm trying to cut back on. I feel like I'm too focused on introducing things quickly (see my recent FFC), and need to slow things down so that stuff can be introduced at a more natural pace. I have so far failed to do that, but if it's a plus in your book, then I'll count it as a win.
Considering the last thing I wrote had a 60-page segment that consisted of little more than just characters visiting I'd say it's a plus.
Hey, visits can totally work. Just look at Pride and Prejudice. Literally almost the whole book is either visits, preparing for visits, or reflecting back on visits. Proving once and for all that any setting will work if you have the right tension.

Chapter Five is now live!

~TGRF.