Thread: HexScape
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2015, 04:14 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

@El_T : thanks for the warm words ! Glad you like it. I'll work hard to make it even better !

@White_Knight :

1) HexScape is developped in Java, so yes, you indeed need java to run it. I should make it more evident somewherE.

2) The error while trying to import the MainAsset.hsd is what bother me the most. In the directory where you installed HexScape, you should have an "asset" directory. Importing MainAsset should have created a "heroscape" directory inside it. Can you confirm its existence ?

3) & 4) & 5) : Looking at the screenshot, it seems like you're still using the bundled game data, that is hexagonal chess (it is made evident by the only 3 colors of the map you show). You need to switch the game to use to Heroscape. You can do that by going to the "Option" menu, "Parameters" tab, and change the "Game". Heroscape should be in the dropdown if the "asset/heroscape" directory exists. All the problem you have with 3d model and figure not found just says that they don't exists for the game HexaChess.
Btw, a saved game of HexaChess in the starting configuration can be downloaded here. Just restore it to play ^_^