View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2016, 08:45 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr.G's September Custom Contest

It's that time again! And this time we are making a SQUAD! Oh boy!

Entries accepted until 11:59 PST September 24.

It's Halloween, right?

These figures are all Heroclix Scarecrow figures. They have some other scarecrows too. If you want to use a picture of a different one, I think that's fine. Unless it way different.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

Other Clarifications:

They are four tall.

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you (my skills are decent, but nothing to write home about).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before time is up.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour a little so I recommend them.

Contestants:
1. @kolakoski
2. @Ninja Status
3. @Dysole
4. @obfuscatedhippo
5. @Lazy Orang
6. @CJtheMighty
7. @JC McMinis

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; September 23rd, 2016 at 05:40 PM.