View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2012, 12:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Spoiler Alert!

In conclusion

I think a lot of what is tempting to discuss at this point in the project is 1) *good* to discuss for a bit, but 2) should be resolved quickly so it doesn't hold this up any further. A "good/reasonable" decision is better than a "perfect" decision.
This guy is great.

I don't know how the C3G operates, but the C3V's ERB doesn't make any decision without more than ample discussion amongst themselves and the rest of the C3V membership. Although they're solely responsible for organizing waves and master-sets and I think they usually do that without a lot of feedback from the rest of the membership. It works very well.

The ERB should be thought of as the folks that set the vision, direction, course, goals, etc. of the project.

Last edited by caps; October 2nd, 2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: I already know which three guys I'll be throwing my votes for.