View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I picked up my order from Miniature Market today. Here are some pics of the pieces I bought.

Jersey Barriers

These would work just like they come, but I imagine would be too hard to add a wash or some details for those that wanted to. I like the multiple versions.

Gabions

I had to look it up: A gabion is a cage, cylinder, or box filled with rocks, concrete, or sometimes sand and soil for use in civil engineering, road building, military applications and landscaping.
Pretty detailed. Looks like they could benefit from at least a wash to bring out some details and add shadows.

Rock Wall

I like this, but was disappointed it wasn't a little bigger. Still a very nice piece that could be used as-is, but shouldn't be too hard to add a little character.

Well

Very nice piece, but could definitely benefit from some details added around the base and stonework and some sort of water effect added inside.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031