View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2021, 01:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Hey guys. I think Im getting back into the groove. I painted up all my 3d printed shoretroopers, finished up the heavies on 4 mando squads, and then printed and painted a handful of 3d kitbashed uruk hai minis I made the files for. Thats 39 models I painted in the last week or so. I also finished priming all of the rest of my 3d prints. That was about 200 models that hadnt been primed yet. I was having issues getting good coverage there for a bit trying to cover up the red resin with my white primer. I got some gray sirayatech fast resin. I mixed it into the vat of the red and clear resin I had in there to mix it up and slowly use up the other resin. The results were fantastic. It easily clouded up the transluscent resin and overtook it within two prints. The color is a grayish brown color with a red tint. The minis are much more sturdy as well. The siraya is stronger. I also like the gray because its closer to a primer color and will be easier for spray paint coverage. Im currently finishing off my que of heroscape models that I had on my sd card while I put together more legion models for printing. Ive accumulated quite a few paid stl models for printing. I just need to support them in my slicer to start printing them. Im super excited for the new clone and droid personel upgrade packs. I have been assembling models for all those types. Ive got models for pretty much all the legion models for all 4 factions available for me to print. I am almost finished designing a modular wookiee. Basically a wookiee builder with options to pose the wookiee however I want with the various weapons they use with a bunch of cool gear options. Lots of fun stuff. After Im done finishing up my legion designs Ill be working on a few Lord of the rings models to fill in my collection of those. Ive been talking with my brother about modeling and kitbashing our own figures for our frostgrave warbands. Ill be doing one warband out of the sabercat people models from artisan guild amongst other files for other warbands. I also had an idea for frostgrave monsters. There are quite a few weird monsters in the books that I cant find minis for. They arent exactly normal run of the mill types. I will be using other models and modding them digitally to make them into correct representations for the game. I may also delve further into fallout wasteland warfare.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo