View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2020, 01:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@Hahma , After having an extended look into all of the points changes on all of the Star wars Legion Cards and checking out all the altered cards I've come to the conclusion that I love this game even more. Across the boards they lowered most of the core units add on troopers pt costs. They dropped tons of the heavy weapon prices along with just about all the older vehicle point costs on things. I'm equally excited to run any one of the 4 factions. Allowing the rebel and imp heavy speeder, and tank to allow their passengers to shoot while riding is epic. Imagine emplacement troopers, palpatine, boba fett, deathtroopers or any other troopers firing from the tank. Having Han Solo, or chewie or such firing from the landspeeder. Not to mention all the landspeeders upgrades and base costs are lowered. My favorite thing about the AT ST is having the general weiss upgrade card only costing 1 pt and basically getting to fire with all 4 weapons every turn if you wanted without paying the crazy price tag. I'll be printing out alternate cards for those updated unit cards tonight. I think now I'll be catching up my painting que on everything legion.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo