View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Yeah, I guess A+ is truly rarefied air. Fen Hydra feels kinda like a "Melee Q9."

I was looking back at an old General Wars battle report of mine where I fielded 5x Mass and SotM Drake, and my only two wins were the mirror match. One of my match-ups was 4x Deathreavers, 3x Fen Hydra, which just seems like an unwinnable game.

What units are you worried about facing, as a Hydra player? I know you have experience using them at a high level.

When it comes to Isamu and MW, is it just that there's so little competition at their respective point totals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)