View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
3xMarrden Hounds 270
AE 110
Kaemon Awa 120
500/23
Deathchasers x5
Ogre Pulverizer
Me-Burq-Sa
Nerak
Swog Rider
500/22

Granted, the AE will most likely take out a couple of the bonding options, and Plague & Quick Release can do away with a lot of DCs, but my numbers & high attack should run you over.

Edit: Nevermind, ninja'd by HS2010. The first army works better, because if the AE Drop in a timely manner, they will decimate the Firestorm by killing Kurrok.
Psst...don't tell anyone but I thought AE was for Air Elemental. I was like, what is the Air Elemental going to do for this army. Now the Airborne Elite... Ugg. Stupid me, looking at the Elements too much offer the past few days gets a man confused between AE and AE.

EDIT: Just noticed Aldin's point cost was 110 for AE, that might of helped. Don't tell anyone about that either, they'll all start trying to sneak figures in for lower point cost than they are. Though that might be a good thing for Taelord.