View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2022, 12:43 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Settings for AnyCubic Photon

@Knox , feel free to ask me whatever you need. I just picked up an anycubic mono x, have a longer orange 10, and my prior go to machine, that I still love to use very much is an anycubic photon. I also enjoy using sirayatech fast abs resin by itself or mixed. I have all the settings you need and I also have presupported models of scape figures that ive already made ready to print. I don't mind throwing you some settings and pointers. At this point in time I've easily printed over 3000 minis on my resin printers and know all about the process. I'd prefer you hit me on facebook messenger. Jared Trexler on there with a 501st clonetrooper avatar. Just let me know its Knox from heroscapers. Happy to help.