View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2015, 10:31 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AotP Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As high as they can see.
I guess that was my real question - just how high CAN they see? Must they be able to see the top of a tile to know that it is an empty tile?

My original thought was that if the tile stack was within 5 spaces and the player could see that there was nothing on the space, that would be a valid location. But should it be the sight of the player or the sight from the perspective of the figure?
Well, this sorta relates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew View Post
The only limit on how high (or low) Jotun can throw another figure is that he must have a clear line of sight on that figure where it lands. Battlements could be an issue in your example, but as long as Jotun can see the figure where it lands, it's okay.
Then again,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AotP rulebook
Summoned figures must be placed on empty spaces within 5 clear sight spaces of your Planeswalker.
I wonder if the rulebook should read, "Summoned figures must be placed on empty spaces and within 5 clear sight spaces of your Planeswalker." That would then jive with the previous example provided in Jotun's book.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!